Top 5 Ways to Remove Blackheads
You know just how frustrating blackheads can be. It seems that almost everyone has to deal with them, though. It is a battle that can often seem impossible to win. However, you do not have to continue dealing with unsightly and embarrassing blackheads on your face. All you need to do is learn helpful and truly productive methods of remove blackheads. Here are five ways to remove blackheads that can work for you.
- Put the green tea in your kitchen to good use. You can mix green tea grounds with warm water to create a healthy and healing facial scrub. This will help smooth the skin, tighten pores and remove blackheads.
- Fill a bowl or basin with hot water. Lean with your face over the water so that steam rises around you. Enhance the process by covering your head with a towel. The steam will open the pores and make the blackheads easier to cleanse.
- Another of the great ways to remove blackheads is to create a paste using two ingredients: rose water and oatmeal. Place this paste on blackhead prone areas and then let it sit for half an hour before washing away.
- Create your own scrub by crushing almonds and mixing it with honey. This scrub will be all natural and it is an effective option when you need to find ways to remove blackheads.
- Witch hazel can be a great astringent. This will clean out the pores and help to keep blackheads from forming as well as clearing away any that have already formed.
Now that you know five great ways to remove blackheads, you also need to know what will not work. While you may be tempted you should never squeeze or press blackheads. When you do this, you will irritate the skin and cause it to be red and unsightly. Additionally, squeezing blackheads can actually lead to the spread of bacteria that will only cause more unsightly blemishes on your face.
You can get rid of blackheads without resorting to harsh, manmade chemicals. All that you need to do is use these simple and natural remedies. Any one of them could work well for you, so be sure to try different ones to find which is best for your own blackheads and your own skin. These ways to get rid of blackheads are safe, all natural and effective methods of caring for your skin.Pre: Dating With Latin Women Next: Medical Care in the Family